Website Outage Notice
Re-read appeal application
A re-read appeal is when a student questions their grade or the assessment of their performance on a piece of work or a program component and alleges error in the academic assessment of their work on the part of an instructor or a committee.
In order to qualify for a re-read, the piece of work or program component must be worth 10% or more of the final course grade. The results of which are final and cannot be appealed.
How to submit your application
- Review the details regarding a re-read appeal on the McMaster Secretariat website.
- Download the re-read application (Form A) from the Secretariat website.
- Complete the application and upload it to our secure MacDrive folder.
- Pay the $50 re-read appeal fee via online banking to your McMaster student account. Your account will be charged accordingly.
- Your Faculty Office will follow up with you to let you know about the results of the re-read appeal.
- If your grade is successfully increased, the $50 fee is refunded to your student account.
Important Dates & Deadlines
With the world changing rapidly around us, McMaster recognizes the uncertainty that many students are facing. In response, the university...
McMaster is committed to providing every incoming McMaster student with proactive and personalized support. Archway is a new support team...
Is your personal information up-to-date? Log in to Mosaic to make sure we have your current address, emergency contact information...
Now that our office has moved our service online, here are some self-service options that might help! OSAP document upload...
Scholarships are a great way to help pay for your education. With hundreds of scholarships available based on community involvement,...