Website Outage Notice
Re-read appeal application
A re-read appeal is when a student questions their grade or the assessment of their performance on a piece of work or a program component and alleges error in the academic assessment of their work on the part of an instructor or a committee.
In order to qualify for a re-read, the piece of work or program component must be worth 10% or more of the final course grade. The results of which are final and cannot be appealed.
How to submit your application
- Review the details regarding a re-read appeal on the McMaster Secretariat website.
- Download the re-read application (Form A) from the Secretariat website.
- Complete the application and upload it to our secure MacDrive folder.
- Pay the $50 re-read appeal fee via online banking to your McMaster student account. Your account will be charged accordingly.
- Your Faculty Office will follow up with you to let you know about the results of the re-read appeal.
- If your grade is successfully increased, the $50 fee is refunded to your student account.
Important Dates & Deadlines
OSAP updates The official deadline for fall term OSAP applications is October 24. Apply now! OSAP’s supporting document deadline is...
McMaster is collecting location information for the fall term to help us understand where you’re currently located. You can now...
You can enrol in McMaster’s fall term payment plan option on Mosaic from September 17 to 25, 2020. The fall...
During these unprecedented times, we have had to make some adjustments to the ways you can get in contact with...