Payment plan notice:
Re-read appeal application
A re-read appeal is when a student questions their grade or the assessment of their performance on a piece of work or a program component and alleges error in the academic assessment of their work on the part of an instructor or a committee.
In order to qualify for a re-read, the piece of work or program component must be worth 10% or more of the final course grade. The results of which are final and cannot be appealed.
How to submit your application
- Review the details regarding a re-read appeal on the McMaster Secretariat website.
- Download the re-read application (Form A) from the Secretariat website.
- Complete the application and upload it to our secure MacDrive folder.
- Pay the $50 re-read appeal fee via online banking to your McMaster student account. Your account will be charged accordingly.
- Your Faculty Office will follow up with you to let you know about the results of the re-read appeal.
- If your grade is successfully increased, the $50 fee is refunded to your student account.
Important Dates & Deadlines
You can enrol in McMaster’s winter term payment plan option on Mosaic from January 20 to 25, 2020. The winter...
January bulletin from the Registrar’s Office January 11 – most winter term classes begin January 19 – last day to...
During these unprecedented times, we have had to make some adjustments to the ways you can get in contact with...
Although the majority of campus remains closed for the fall 2020 term for most programs, there are a variety of...
Did you miss our Mac101 session with the Student Success Centre on financing your education? Learn about your funding options...