We encourage you to upload completed OSAP forms via the OSAP website. To protect your personal information, documentation is not accepted via email. Uploading your documentation is the best way to submit your documentation for timely processing.
Download the forms on this page to extend or make changes to your OSAP application, clear an OSAP warning/restriction and more.
Additional OSAP Forms
Visit the OSAP website to view additional forms
Academic Restriction Form
Use this form to clear an OSAP academic progress warning or restriction for an application for the academic year. Please upload your completed form directly to your OSAP portal.
Full-Time OSAP Extension Form
Use this form to extend your Full-Time OSAP application to be assessed for the winter or spring/summer term.
OSAP Change Request Form
Use this form to make changes to your OSAP application
OSAP Exchange Program Information Form
Use this form if you are a student applying for OSAP for the academic year that you will be going on exchange
LOP Confirmation of Fees Form
Use this form to submit fees for courses taken on a Letter of Permission at another university.
Affidavit of Sole Support Status Form
Completed by a Commissioner of Oath as proof of sole-support status.
Scholarships for Graduating Students Application
Lost access to Mosaic? If you graduated from McMaster this past fall, you can still apply for graduating student awards.
Document upload for Aid & Awards
1. Combine all your documents as one PDF. Only PDF documents with a file size of less than 2MB are acceptable (No jpeg documents will be accepted).
How to Combine PDFs:
- Software that is capable of combining PDFs
- Apple Guide
- Windows Computers use Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Alternatively, you can scan all of the documents together to create one PDF. Files uploaded individually will be deleted.
2. Save the PDF and name the file using this format:
- LAST NAME_first name_(McMaster student#)
3. Navigate to your current OSAP application and upload your document using the print/upload link. If your study period end date has passed only then upload your document to the appropriate macdrive link below.
6. Please upload your documents once. If you need to make changes or corrections to your submitted file, add “_updated” to the end of your new file name.
7. Monitor the status of your OSAP application by going to your OSAP portal.
Please submit your documents to the appropriate MacDrive link:
- OSAP Change Request Forms — Change request forms must be uploaded directly to their OSAP application.
- OSAP Extension Forms
- Out of Province Students. — If you are an out-of-province student please use this MacDrive link to upload your documents.
- OSAP Exchange Program Information Forms. — Please use this form if you are a student applying for OSAP in the academic year you will be going on exchange.
McMaster encourages award recipients to take the time to express appreciation to your award donor(s), by writing a personal thank you letter. Your letter is important – the individuals and organizations who fund student awards truly appreciate hearing about your accomplishments, goals, and plans for the future.
Use the following template should be used to structure your thank you letter:
Save the PDF to your computer, and then edit it using your preferred PDF editor (Adobe, Preview, etc).
Please note that inserting a photo into your letter is optional. If you do not want to include a photo, leave the photo box on the upper right blank.
Uploading your letter
How to upload your letter to AwardSpring (awards by application):
- Once you have been awarded a scholarship, log in to AwardSpring and access your Dashboard.
- Under the items requiring completion, find your award and click “Complete follow up.” If your award requires a thank you letter, you’ll be asked to submit one.
- Write your thank you letter using our downloadable template.
- Click “Upload File” to upload your letter.
- Once uploaded, select “Submit Follow-up” and you’ll be re-directed to your Dashboard.
How to upload your letter to MacDrive (all other awards):
McMaster’s Virtual drop box, MacDrive, allows you to easily and securely submit documents like your donor thank you letter.
- Write your thank you letter using the downloadable template.
- Save your PDF as Firstname_Lastname_awardname.pdf
- Select ‘Add Files’, and then browse for your document
- Select the file and click OK. A successful upload has an ‘uploaded’ notification displayed on the screen.
- Please do not upload photos of your letter
- Only upload your document once
- Need confirmation the upload was successful? You can email email@example.com.
By submitting your thank you letter you are authorizing your student information, your photo, as well as any quotes taken from your thank you letter to be used in future stewardship materials and university communications such as McMaster newsletters. You are acknowledging that your letter may be edited before delivery to a donor, and you are releasing McMaster from any responsibility regarding how a donor may choose to use or publish your letter. If you choose to include your address, phone number and/or e-mail address you should be aware that the university will have no control over the donor’s use of this information.