Proof of address
Alumni transcript requests
Requesting transcripts as alumni and previous students (including LOP, exchange, etc.)
If you have completed your studies and don’t have access to Mosaic, you may use one of the following request options to order transcripts:
- Regular request form: Currently 7 business days processing – no charge. Visit Canada Post for delivery times.
- Rush request form: Requests received by 11 p.m. will be processed by 12 noon the next business day. A $15 charge per transcript applies. Visit Canada Post for delivery times.
- In-person: You may request a transcript at the Student Services Office, GH 108. Student card or government-issued ID is required.
- Request for third-party pick-up: The written permission of a student is required for a third-party to pick-up a transcript on their behalf. Permissions are uploaded to MacDrive prior to the person’s arrival in the office.
Third-party pick-up requires:
- Statement of consent from the student to release the transcript
- Student name & student number
- Third party’s name and birth date
- Third-party must arrive at the office with a government-issued ID and a copy of the statement of permission
Payments: transcripts are free of charge, however, payment for rush service, faxing or courier services can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) by completing the appropriate section of the transcript form. The cardholder’s signature must be included in the request section.
Requests sent via email will not be accepted. Secure options are:
- Fax to 905.527.1105 or:
*Please note: McMaster University only accepts handwritten signatures on request forms, not electronic signatures*
Note: The upload process happens quickly! Check for the word ‘uploaded’ to appear in the bottom right corner of the MacDrive dialogue box: If it’s there, we’ve got your request! Check out the graphic as an example.
The installation of Chancellor-elect Santee Smith takes place during the first ceremony of the fall 2019 convo...
On October 21st the polls for Elections Canada open. Proof of address is required to vote. Starting on October...
October is a month of transition in university, where we go from analyzing the syllabus to the grind of midter...
Welcome back, Marauders (or welcome to those of you new this year)! We’re here with everything you need ...
We get it. University is hard. Stressing over finances while in university is even harder. Thankfully the Offi...
McMaster does not normally grant deferrals on offers of admission unless special extenuating circumstances exi...
The Rhodes Scholarship Program is one of the world’s oldest and most prestigious international scholarship p...
Did you know that as a McMaster student you have access to free campus software, like Microsoft Office 365 and...
Congratulations to McMaster’s 2019 Schulich Leaders! Launched in 2012, the Schulich Leadership Scholarsh...
In an effort to reduce our paper usage and better provide instant services to our students, the Office of the ...