Payment plan notice:
If you are ineligible to continue at the University (i.e. your result of session on your last academic review was “May Not Continue at University” or “Required to Withdraw”) and you wish to apply for reinstatement, you must submit a Reinstatement Request Form by the appropriate deadline.
Consult your faculty’s website for specific guidelines regarding the requirements for reinstatement. You may be asked to include some of the following information:
- a summary of the relevant circumstances surrounding your academic situation during the last session attended
- reasons for reinstatement at this time
- reasons for selection of courses/program indicated
- activities since last registered at the university, including all academic work
Reinstatement is not guaranteed. If you have questions or concerns regarding reinstatement, please contact the faculty office associated with your program(s) of interest.
Submitting a reinstatement application
- Complete the reinstatement application form.
- Upload the completed reinstatement application form and any supporting documents to the secure folder on MacDrive. Save your file name as last name, first name and student ID #.
- Pay the $100 non-refundable reinstatement application fee to your McMaster student account. Your account will be charged accordingly.
- Your Faculty Office will follow up with the results of your request for reinstatement.
|Fall/Winter Session September Entry||June 30|
|Spring/Summer Session – May Entry||April 1|
|Spring/Summer Session – June Entry||May 15|
|School of Nursing||Feb. 15|
Please note: the Faculty of Science does not consider requests for reinstatement for the Spring/Summer session.
Important Dates & Deadlines
You can enrol in McMaster’s fall term payment plan option on Mosaic from September 17 to 25, 2020. The fall...
Dates & deadlines September 8 – Classes begin. September 16 – Last day for enrolment and adding or dropping classes....
During these unprecedented times, we have had to make some adjustments to the ways you can get in contact with...
Although the majority of campus remains closed for the fall 2020 term for most programs, there are a variety of...
Did you miss our Mac101 session with the Student Success Centre on financing your education? Learn about your funding options...