Request your original parchment, diploma, or certificate.
If you are a potential graduate, you will have access to the “Convocation Forms” and “Minor/Certificate Application” tiles in the Mosaic Homepage which houses online forms that collect the following:
- Mailing address
- Response for convocation attendance
- Declaration of a minor (if applicable)
This tile appears approximately three months prior to convocation. When you complete the forms, you can choose either to:
- pick up your diploma at your convocation ceremony
- pick up your diploma* in our office the month following the last convocation ceremony
- have your diploma couriered after your convocation ceremony (charges apply)
*For third party pickup please submit a Service Request in Mosaic. To pick up the diploma on behalf of the student you will be required to present valid, government issued photo ID.
If you miss the deadline to complete the convocation tile, please follow the directions below under “How to request” to receive your diploma.
Diploma requests after convocation
- Student Services releases diplomas following the last convocation ceremony.
- Diplomas are destroyed after one full calendar year. After one year, a replacement can be requested.
For a required fee, you can request a duplicate or replacement degree parchment, diploma or certificate. A second copy of the degree parchment, diploma or certificate will be reissued (noting the date of reissue) when the original document has been lost, damaged or destroyed.
The words duplicate or reissued (will also indicate the print date) will be affixed to all degree parchments, diplomas or certificates requested in this manner. These will bear the signatures of the current Chancellor, President and Vice-Chancellor and Registrar.
Please consult the Senate Policy on Duplicate and Replacement Parchments, Diplomas and Certificates Procedures (PDF document).
How to request
Please submit a Service Request in Mosaic to request your diploma. Complete the Diploma Request Form and attach it to the Service Request.
You will be contacted by phone for your payment (if applicable). Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.