Request your original parchment, diploma or certificate.
If you are a potential graduate, you will have access to the “Convocation Forms” tile in the Mosaic Student Center which houses online forms that collect the following:
- Degree name
- Mailing address
- Application for a minor
- Request for transfer to graduate
This tile appears approximately three months prior to convocation. When you complete the forms, you can choose either to:
- pick up your diploma at your convocation ceremony
- pick up your diploma in our office after the convocation ceremony
- have your diploma couriered after your convocation ceremony (charges apply)
If you miss the deadline to complete the convocation tile, please follow the directions below under “How to request” to receive your diploma.
Diploma requests after convocation
- Student Services releases diplomas following the last convocation ceremony.
- Diplomas can be picked up in person for free from Gilmour Hall 108 a few weeks after the last convocation ceremony. They can also be sent via courier for a fee.
- Diplomas are destroyed after one full calendar year. After the year, a replacement can be requested.
For a required fee, you can request a duplicate or replacement degree parchment, diploma or certificate. A second copy of the degree parchment, diploma or certificate will be reissued (noting the date of reissue) when the original document has been lost, damaged or destroyed.
The words duplicate copy or reissued will be affixed to all degree parchments, diplomas or certificates requested in this manner. These will bear the signatures of the current Chancellor, President and Vice-Chancellor and Registrar.
Please consult the Senate Policy on Duplicate and Replacement Parchments, Diplomas and Certificates Procedures (PDF document).
How to request
Please submit a Service Request in Mosaic to request your diploma. Complete the Diploma Request Form and attach it to the Service Request. Diplomas from the last calendar year may also be picked up in the Student Services office.
You will be contacted by phone for your payment (if applicable). Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
If you are a recent grad (up to one calendar year after your convocation) and haven’t yet received your diploma, you can pick it up from the Student Services office. Alternatively, you can request the delivery of your original diploma by submitting a Service Request in Mosaic and attaching your completed form. Courier charges apply.