The Approved to Graduate/Post-Graduate Work Permit letter is available if you have a graduation status of ‘Approved to Graduate’ in Mosaic. Official transcripts stating your degree awarded and conferral date will be available the day after convocation. Please only request a letter or transcript if necessary for reasons such as immigration, employment, admission etc.
Follow these steps to make sure your credential is available as soon as possible:
- Complete the graduation tile in Mosaic by the deadline of October 31.
- Before submitting a request, check your graduation status in Mosaic.
- Once your Mosaic Student Center is updated to ‘approved to graduate’ by your Faculty Office you can request a verification letter.
- Download your letter or submit a Service Request to order your credential.
- Visit our Transcript Request Page in Mosaic after convocation to order your official transcript stating your degree awarded.
Reviewing is completed by your Faculty. Thank you for your patience as the Faculty Office completes reviewing and your request is processed. Requests made too early will be cancelled. Please remember to follow the steps for timely processing.
Have follow up questions? You can connect with Student Services via our online chat.
Check out what’s going on!
Welcome back, Marauders! Here are the latest updates and info. Important dates this term January 10 – Classes begin online. January...
It’s important to make sure your personal information is still correct in Mosaic, including your Social Insurance Number (SIN). Your...
Happy holidays! Our office will be closed from December 24 to January 2. MAC, our chatbot, will still be available...
Originally posted on Daily News and can be found here. Erin Rebello Like many, Erin Rebello spent much of her...
Originally posted on Daily News and can be found here. Jay Botham Jay Botham wants to help find practical ways...