The Approved to Graduate/Post-Graduate Work Permit letter is available in late May if you have a graduation status of ‘Approved to Graduate’ in Mosaic. Official transcripts stating your degree awarded and conferral date will be available the day after convocation. Please only request a letter or transcript if necessary for reasons such as immigration, employment, admission etc.
Follow these steps to make sure your credential is available as soon as possible:
- Complete the graduation tile in Mosaic by the deadline of May 31.
- Before submitting a request, check your graduation status in Mosaic.
- Once your Mosaic Student Center is updated to ‘approved to graduate’ by your Faculty Office you can request a verification letter.
- Download your letter or submit a Service Request to order your credential.
- Visit our new Transcript Request Page in Mosaic after convocation to order your official transcript stating your degree awarded.
Reviewing is completed by your Faculty in mid-May. Thank you for your patience as the Faculty Office completes reviewing and your request is processed. Requests made too early will be cancelled. Please remember to follow the steps for timely processing.
Have follow up questions? You can connect with Student Services via our online chat.
Important Dates & Deadlines
As a new graduate, you will have received an email to participate in the McMaster University Graduand Survey...
Spring term dates Monday, May 3 – Classes begin Monday, May 10 – Last day for spring enrolment and course...
Student Services joined Student Wellness Centre Counsellor, Aklima Sarkar, for our Let’s Chat event on March 19 at 10:30 a.m....
Student email is migrating to the Microsoft 365 environment starting in May 2021. Updates, information, support and training about the...
McMaster University is partnered with Moneris to provide students with an online credit card fee payment option. The credit card...