If you have had a change in your own citizenship status in Canada, you should update this information with McMaster by completing a Citizenship Status Change.
To request a citizenship update:
- Complete and save the Request for a Citizenship Status Update form to your computer. Digital signatures are accepted.
- Log in to your Mosaic Student Center. Select ‘other academics’ and choose Service Requests from the dropdown menu, then ‘Create New Request’. Please select “Mosaic Citizenship Status Change” in Service Request Type
- Attach the form and any supporting documents to your service request.
- Return to the Service Request page to monitor updates.
- This update is reflected only within McMaster’s internal systems. This does not update your citizenship status elsewhere (such as with Service Canada or OSAP).
- Citizenship changes for students in graduate programs are reviewed and processed by the School of Graduate Studies.