*Disclaimer: Always cross-reference these results with your Mosaic student account. If there is a discrepancy with the calculator, go by your account summary.
- Tuition is charged at a board-approved base rate per unit that is specific to each faculty.
- A typical course is 3 units, however some faculties (i.e. Engineering, Nursing, etc.) offer courses that are weighted higher, and therefore, worth more than 3 units.
- Supplementary fees are mandatory fees charged in addition to your tuition. These fees help support campus-wide services.
- The only supplementary fees that you can opt-out of are the MSU’s Health and Dental plan, from September 1 to 30 through a separate online opt-out process.
- Academic, Financial and Administrative User Fees are over and above assessed academic fees, supplementary fees, residence fees and meal plans fees.