If you are transitioning from a Level I program into a specific Level II program, indicate your preferred choice of Level II programs in Mosaic in Student Centre > My Academics > Program/Plan Application.
- Level II Program selection dates: April 3 at 9 a.m. until April 29 at 11:59 p.m.
- Review the admission requirements for your programs of interest in the Undergraduate Calendar.
- Note: Minimum GPAs, and grades or averages in specific courses may be required, but do not guarantee admission for Academic Plans with a limited enrolment.
- You will be asked to rank your top four program choices. (#1 being the top choice, #4 being the last choice).
- You will only be admitted to the highest ranked program that you are eligible for.
Plan your choices carefully. If you are admitted to your first choice, the system will not evaluate any of your subsequent choices. If you are not admitted to your first choice, you will then be evaluated for your second choice, and so on in descending order.
Level II admission decisions are available in early June and may be found by viewing the My Academics page from your Mosaic Student Center.
If you have questions about this process or would like to request any changes, please contact your Faculty Office for Academic Advising.