MyTimetable is an online self-service tool that enables undergraduate students to find an optimal and conflict-free timetable and direct class enrolment.
You will be able to:
- Filter and search for courses easily
- Search classes and pin as preferred
- Block timeslots to accommodate part-time jobs, and other personal commitments
- Create multiple variations of schedules to choose from
- Select their favourite schedule
- Enroll directly in their classes
How can I access MyTimetable?
- Login to Mosaic
- You can navigate to MyTimetable through:
Tips to help you pick the schedule you want
|Problems logging into Mosaic, accessing the tile through Mosaic and signing into MyTimetablefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admissions and Enrolment support||Office of the Registrar – Ask McMaster|
|Arts and Science Program||L.R. Wilson Hall, Suite 3038, ext. 24655, 23153|
|Faculty of Business||DeGroote School of Business, Room 112, ext. 24433|
|Faculty of Engineering||John Hodgins Engineering Building, Room A214, ext. 24646|
|Bachelor of Technology Program||Engineering Technology Building (ETB), Room 213, ext. 20160|
|Faculty of Health Sciences||905-525-9140 ext. 22815|
|Midwifery Education Program||Michael G. DeGroote Centre for Learning & Discovery (MDCL) Room 2210, ext. 26654|
|Faculty of Humanities||Chester New Hall, Room 112, ext. 27532|
|Faculty of Science||Burke Science Building, Room 129, ext. 27590|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||Kenneth Taylor Hall, Room 129, ext. 23772|
If you need any assistance, a list of Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.