The Office of the Registrar provides a number of services to students in addition to being the primary information source on enrolment, convocation ceremonies and important dates and events throughout the year.

What’s New

October 27th  –  31st. Mosaic will be closed for a  system upgrade  beginning on October 27th at 6pm and will re-open at 8:30am October 31st.

Ask McMaster

*opens a new window