Get hired with help from McMaster resources and support. If you need help with your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn or interview skills, visit the Job Search page on the Student Success Centre website. Then, get some interview practice using the Big Interview tool.
If you identify as a member of an equity-deserving group or you have barriers to employment, Career Access Professional Services (CAPS) can help.
McMaster Work Program
This program gives students who demonstrate financial need opportunities to work on campus. Find information on eligibility and learn how to apply on our website. More than 700 part-time jobs are posted in early August and sporadically throughout the school year; summer jobs are posted in early March.
Places to work at McMaster
- Athletics & Recreation
- Campus Store
- Facilities Services
- Housing and Conference Services
- McMaster Recruitment (campus tours): Applications for in-person tour guides for 2021–2022 are open until August 9, 2021.
- McMaster Students Union (MSU)
- McMaster University Library
- Student Success Centre (SSC): Yes, we’re hiring! New roles for Fall 2021 include positions for live chat support and more.
Most positions are posted on OSCARplus or Mosaic, with some posted directly on the department’s website. Check frequently for new jobs.
Search here for campus jobs with McMaster departments. Go to the Career Opportunities tile and find the Student Work Program submenu item.
OSCARplus postings (100+ new opportunities this week)
Search here to browse thousands of work opportunities at McMaster and with our employer partners.
Highlighted opportunities include:
- Software Engineer – Junior
- Market Research Analyst
- Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
- Summer Investment Banking Analyst
- Receptionist/Office Assistant
Browse more jobs and apply on OSCARplus / Student Success Centre / Employment / Job Postings.
Note: Log in to OSCARplus with your MacID to view postings using the provided direct links.