Interest and late fees resumed at the end of August 2020. Please make sure your previous term balances have been paid to avoid an interruption of services (access to enrolment, grades, transcripts, certifications, diplomas, payment of awards and more).
The Aid and Awards team is processing enrolment confirmations for OSAP. Please monitor your OSAP portal for updates.
RESP confirmation is only available once you are fully enrolled.
Dates & deadlines
- Due to the current economic challenges, we have created an additional payment option to relieve some of the financial stress.
- The fall payment deadline is still September 25, however, you can now choose to pay your fees in four monthly payments per term.
- You can choose to enrol in a payment plan from September 17 to 25 by going to Mosaic > Student Centre > Finance > Other financials > Payment Plans.
- Payment plans are available to current students with no prior balance owing from a previous term. If you have an outstanding balance on your student account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aid & Awards
- Bursary and work program applications for the fall/winter term opened on August 10. Apply now through the AwardSpring tile on Mosaic.
- You’ll be able to view the McMaster scholarships you’re matched with, and apply in AwardSpring when applications open.
- Undergraduate award payments are applied to your student account on September 17.
- Not getting OSAP this year but you’ve received it in the past? Apply for Continuation of Interest Free status (CIFS) to avoid interest charges on your loan.
- The recommended OSAP sate has passed but there is still time to submit your 2020-21 OSAP application. Apply now!
- Make sure that you are enrolled in the same terms and course load listed in your OSAP application so that your confirmation of enrolment can be processed.
- McMaster is collecting location information for the fall term to help us understand where students are currently located.
- In a few weeks you will see a new tile in your Mosaic Student Centre asking you two quick questions about your location during this term.
- Stay tuned for the notification that will remind you to complete this quick task!
- There are a variety of university resources available in virtual formats!
- From Athletics and Recreation to the Student Wellness Centre, find a virtual resource that’s right for you.
Need help? Contact us
- Our new online chat service is now available on registrar.mcmaster.ca!
- Connect with one of our Student Service Professionals (SSPs) for questions around enrolment, aid, awards, registrarial services and more.
- The online chat runs from Monday to Thursday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST.
Online learning support
- We know you might be facing new challenges with the virtual fall term.
- The Student Success Centre has online learning support workshops, tools and resources to help you succeed this term.
- If you’re living outside of Canada, you can use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) for access to McMaster resources like email and Mosaic.
- Need technical support? University Technology Services (UTS) has a brand new website with a live chat feature that connects you with UTS Service Desk Analysts to provide real-time support.
Stay updated on Instagram
- Follow @MacStudentServices for the latest info on aid & awards, exams & grades, dates & deadlines and so much more!