Website Outage Notice
Registrar site periodically unavailable on Tuesday June 2nd beginning at 8pm until 8am the following day.
Now that our office has moved our service online, here are some self-service options that might help!
OSAP document upload
Only OSAP documentation being uploaded to your OSAP portal is being processed.
- Log into your OSAP account and go to “My Apps.”
- Under “Submitted Applications”, go to “View Documents and Print/Upload.”
- Select each of the document’s names for a description of what you’re required to upload.
- Complete and date/sign your document(s) in blue or black ink and take a scan or photo.
- Upload each document as a PDF.
Need to make a fee payment?
The best way to make a payment to your student account is through online banking. Access your banking institution’s website and set up McMaster University as a payee. Your student ID number acts as your account number.
Enrol in direct deposit
The fastest way to receive a refund is through direct deposit.
Refunds are displayed on your student account as a negative balance and will be deposited to your personal bank account upon request.
Please note: cheques will not be issued and mailed to students during this closure.
Upload scholarship applications
We continue to process all scholarship applications remotely.
Upload scholarship applications via MacDrive for processing.