Now that our office has moved our service online, here are some self-service options that might help!
OSAP document upload
Only OSAP documentation being uploaded to your OSAP portal is being processed.
- Log into your OSAP account and go to “My Apps.”
- Under “Submitted Applications”, go to “View Documents and Print/Upload.”
- Select each of the document’s names for a description of what you’re required to upload.
- Complete and date/sign your document(s) in blue or black ink and take a scan or photo.
- Upload each document as a PDF.
Need to make a fee payment?
The best way to make a payment to your student account is through online banking. Access your banking institution’s website and set up McMaster University as a payee. Your student ID number acts as your account number.
Enrol in direct deposit
The fastest way to receive a refund is through direct deposit.
Refunds are displayed on your student account as a negative balance and will be deposited to your personal bank account upon request.
Please note: cheques will not be issued and mailed to students during this closure.
Upload scholarship applications
We continue to process all scholarship applications remotely.
Upload scholarship applications via MacDrive for processing.