When to purchase parking:
- If you previously held a parking permit for Lot M, you can purchase your fall permit online starting July 15. Purchase your permit ASAP starting July 15 to avoid being put on the waitlist.
- From August 1, sales will open to new students or those that did not previously hold a parking permit.
Changes to inter-zone hours will be made on Sept 1st, 2021. With a monthly permit, you will have the following access for the fall term:
- 24/7 access to Lot M
- Access from 1:30 pm to 7:30 am to Lots B, C, D and I. No access to all other lots.
- All permits holders must be back to their assigned lots by 7:30 am on weekdays otherwise daily visitor fees will apply.
- Shuttle Bus
Shuttle bus hours in the fall will be from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday
On a temporary basis (from Sept 2021 to Dec 2021), a part-time permit option will be offered if you have hybrid class schedules (some classes online and some in person).
- The part-time permit is a temporary offering for the fall term at the time. It will be valid for 10 visits in a calendar month.
- Each sequence of in/out will be deducted as one visit i.e. if customer leaves mid-day to go out for lunch they would have 2 visits deducted that day.
Monthly parking will remain at no charge until August 31, 2021. Monthly fees will restart on Sept 1, 2021.
If you have any questions, please call 905-525-9140 ext. 24232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org