The online chat is unavailable today. Additional chat hours will be available on Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Chat volumes are high. Thank you for your patience waiting for an SSP to join your chat. Please continue to try again if wait times become too long.
RESP confirmation is only available once you are fully enrolled.
- The last day to withdraw from courses without failure by default is November 13.
- Check in with your Academic Advisor for options and support if you are considering dropping a course.
- Changes to your course load could impact your eligibility for both government and McMaster aid and award programs.
- Haven’t paid your fees yet? Fall term fee payment was due on September 25. Pay now to avoid additional late charges and financial blocks put on your account.
- The supporting document deadline for OSAP is coming up on November 13.
- Only supporting documents uploaded through the OSAP portal are able to be processed at this time.
- OSAP applications for part time students are also due on November 13.
- Did you receive a notification on your OSAP account about an income update?
- Submit your information through the OSAP portal by the official deadline of November 7.
- If you don’t submit your income update in time, you may lose eligibility for the McMaster Bursary Program.
- The National Student Loans Service Centre is now on YouTube! Check out their channel for more information on the support they offer.
- Personal exam schedules are now posted in Mosaic under My Exam Schedule and December 2020 Final Exams.
- If you are registered with Student Accessibility Services (SAS), you can access your accommodated exam schedule mid-November.
- Final exams run from December 10 to December 23 and will be offered in take-home or online formats. Check in with your instructors for more information.
- Wondering how online proctoring works? Learn more about it through these FAQs.
Aid & Awards
- Check AwardSpring regularly to see what’s new and when application deadlines are coming up. Access AwardSpring through the tile on Mosaic.
- Be sure to complete all follow ups noted on your dashboard by the specified deadlines to remain eligible for consideration.
NEW: Easy access to request forms
- Student Services has a new request forms page, where you can find all of our request services, like transcripts and certification letters, in one place.
- Download and submit request forms, upload attachments and access other self-serve options.
- The Student Success Centre and UTS have compiled a variety of online learning support options, including tools, coaching and tips.
- Test and exam accommodation information and support can be found on Student Accessibility Services’ website.
- Check out the Student Wellness Centre’s latest programs and counselling services for support.