More service = less stress
The RO’s new Student Services department is now open in Gilmour Hall 108!
Starting today, Student Accounts, Student Financial Aid & Scholarships and Registrar’s Services are combined. Not only is service now provided in one location, but each member of the Student Services team will be able to assist students with many different inquiries.
Student Services can help with:
- OSAP / government aid
- Paying tuition
- Financial holds
- Enrolment and degree verification
- Information on scholarships and bursaries
- Student cards
- Transcript requests, diploma replacements, certification letters
- Admission questions
What you need to know
- Student Accounts & Cashiers’ front counters are closed. In-person, phone and email traffic is now directed to Student Services, GH 108.
- Student Financial Aid & Scholarships is now known as Aid & Awards, with a focus on processing institutional and government aid. Questions about financial aid, scholarships or bursaries? Come to GH 108.
- The new Student Services team is located in Gilmour Hall 108 and the email is firstname.lastname@example.org