March, 04, 2020 08:00 AM
Mark your calendar
- March 1 – Jobs posted and applications open for the McMaster Work Program
- March 13 – Last day to withdraw from courses without failure by default
- March 16 – Spring/summer term and Intersession course enrolment begins at 9 a.m.
- March 16 – Applications open for summer bursaries
- March 23 – SAS accommodated personal exam schedules posted
- March 29 – Travel and exchange award application deadline
- April 30 – Deadline for in-course/graduating student scholarships
Personal exam schedules now available
- Final exams take place from Monday, April 13 to Tuesday, April 28.
- Check your personal exam schedule in Mosaic by selecting the “My Exam Schedule” tile and then “April 2020 Final Exams.”
- If you are registered with SAS, your accommodated exam schedule will be posted on March 23.
Don’t forget to pay your fees
- Pay your fall and winter 2019-20 fees before March 6 (if you haven’t already) to avoid interest charges and a full service block being put on your account.
- Full service blocks prevent enrolment, access to grades, payment of awards and more.
Apply for scholarships
- Scholarship applications are open!
- The deadline to apply for in-course and graduating student awards is April 30.
- Access applications by going to “Apply for Financial Aid” in Mosaic.
Remember your student cards for exams
- Your McMaster student card is required to write your final exams!
- Student Services will have extended hours between April 13 to April 28. The office will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- During the hours of 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., the office will only assist students needing student cards.
Graduating this spring? Fill out the GIC
- Fill out the Graduation Information Centre (GIC) to verify your name to ensure it appears correctly on your diploma.
- Please monitor your McMaster email for more information on how to claim your guest tickets.
Taking courses in spring/summer?
- Spring/summer term and Intersession course enrolment begins on Monday, March 16 at 9 a.m.
Apply for the McMaster Work Program and jobs on campus
- Applications for the work program are open from March 1 to July 15.
- Click “Apply for Financial Aid” in Mosaic.
- Full and part-time jobs are posted on the McMaster job board starting March 1.
Level II program selection
- If you’re finishing first year, you can choose your Level II program (your major) from April 6 to 30.
- Go to the Mosaic Student Center > My Academics > Program/Plan Application
Going on exchange this year?
- March 29 is the deadline for travel and exchange awards if you are going on exchange during 2020-2021.
- Get answers to your questions and prepare for your experience at one of the McMaster Exchange Program’s pre-departure events.
- Find details on the OSCARplus calendar (under Student Success Centre > Events).
- Academic advising – Talk to an advisor in your Faculty about your program or course requirements.
- Academic support – The Student Success Centre (SSC) has workshops to support you during final assignments and exams.
- Become a peer assistant – Gain valuable experience in a volunteer position with the SSC. Search and apply on OSCARplus (under Student Success Centre > Volunteering).
- Career planning and job search – Take advantage of the SSC’s career workshops. Learn more and register on OSCARplus.
- Undergrad Writing Centre – Meet with a trained writing advisor to get support and address your academic writing questions.