Chat volumes are high. Thank you for your patience waiting for an SSP to join your chat. Please continue to try again if wait times become too long.
RESP confirmation is only available once you are fully enrolled.
What you need to know for the start of term
January bulletin from the Registrar’s Office
- January 11 – most winter term classes begin
- January 19 – last day to add or drop classes
- January 20 to 25 – enrolment opens for this term’s payment plan options
- January 25 – winter term fees due
- You can enrol in winter term’s payment plan from January 20 to 25 by going to your Student Centre, Finance, Other Financials, Payment Plans.
- Remember: the payment deadline of January 25 is still the same, the plan just allows you to pay your fees in four monthly payments per term.
- This option is open to you if you have no outstanding balance on your student account. If you do, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get it resolved.
- No money for food or rent? Sudden change in your financial situation? We can help with emergency financial support.
Scholarships now open
- All in-course, travel & exchange and graduating student scholarships are now open. Get started on AwardSpring today!
- Scholarship Highlight: The Remembrance Scholarships in Honour of Iran Plane Crash Victims – established in honour of those who lost their lives in the Ukrainian International Airlines Flight PS752 crash.
Complete your bursary applications
- The deadline for the General, First-Generation & Indigenous student bursaries, including all follow-up activities, is January 15. Don’t miss out!
Check your course load
- Your OSAP funding may be delayed if you’re not enrolled in the same number of courses you listed in your OSAP application.
- You can either change your enrolment in Mosaic to match your OSAP application or submit a change request form to update your enrolment on OSAP.
- There have been a lot of changes this past year. It’s important to make sure your personal information is still correct in Mosaic, including your emergency contact info!
- Log in to Mosaic and click on the “Tasks” tile to verify your info now.
- Your SIN is required by Canada Revenue Agency in order for us to issue you a T2202 tax slip or T4 slip.
- Go to Mosaic and click on the “Update SIN” tile now to update yours.
Online learning support
We know online classes can be a challenge. Here are some resources that can help:
- Academic skills support: from academic coaching to writing tips and tricks, Student Success Centre has a great list of resources available.
- Accessibility support: Student Accessibility Services (SAS) provides academic accommodation assistance and related supports to students with disabilities. Registered with SAS? Don’t forget to activate your accommodations for this term.
- Technical support: University Technology Services’ (UTS) has a list of tech resources and a live chat feature that connects you with UTS Service Desk Analysts, providing real-time support.
- Wellness support: The Student Wellness Centre offers a variety of programs and counselling services.
What happens if I drop a course after the deadline?
- If you need support after the January 19 add/drop deadline, it’s important that you connect with your academic advising office.
- To find your academic advising contact, visit our resource page.
Student Services online chat
- Connect with our team of SSPs for questions related to transcripts, student cards, OSAP, scholarships, bursaries, fees and more.
- The chat is available from Monday to Thursday 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (hours start at 9 a.m. until January 15).