In-person transcript requests are only available on business days after 10 a.m.
How to read your Account Summary
Wondering how much your tuition is? Your Account Summary will show you all tuition and charges for a specific academic year.
Follow these five steps to access your Account Summary:
- Log in to Mosaic using your MAC ID and password.
- Click on “Student Center.”
- Under the “Finance” section, select “Account Summary.”
- Click the “Academic Year” drop down list and select a year. Once you have selected a year, click on the “go” button (blue circle with two arrows).
- Once the page is loaded, you’ll be able to view your tuition and charges for that specific academic year.