You need to know this!
You need to know this!
February, 01, 2021 09:00 AM
February bulletin from the Registrar’s Office
- February 1 – Personal deferred exam schedules for fall term posted in Mosaic
- February 2 – Winter term personal exam schedules posted in Mosaic
- February 15 to 21 – Reading week (mid-term recess)
- February 16 to 19 – Fall term deferred exams
- The spring/summer term course schedule is now available (subject to change up to the time of enrolment), with enrolment opening March 15 at 9 a.m.
Here’s what happens if you missed the payment deadline
- Did you miss the payment deadline of January 25?
- A late charge of $75 was applied to your account on the last day of the month and a monthly interest rate of 1.2% gets charged on the second-last business day of the month on the unpaid balance.
- Don’t panic! You can still pay your fees now to avoid further charges and having a service block added to your account (which prevents things like enrolment).
Emergency financial support
- No money for food or rent? Sudden change in your financial situation? We may be able to help with emergency financial support.
- Meet MAC, the new chatbot for the Registrar’s Office!
- MAC is here to help answer your Student Services questions.
- MAC is just starting out but the more you use them, the more they learn.
- If MAC doesn’t know the answer to your question, you will be directed to a Student Services Professional (SSP) for help during online chat hours.
- Connect with MAC through the online chat button on our website.
- There have been a lot of changes this past year. It’s important to make sure your personal information is still correct in Mosaic, including your emergency contact info!
- Log in to Mosaic and click on the “Tasks” tile to verify your info now.
- Your SIN is required by Canada Revenue Agency in order for us to issue you a T2202 tax slip or T4 slip.
- Go to Mosaic and click on the “Update SIN” tile now to update yours.
- Starting March 1, you can click on the “View/Print Tax Forms” tile directly on your Mosaic home page to access your tax forms.
Online learning support
- Academic advising: If you have questions about your courses, it’s important to connect with your academic advising office.
- Accessibility support: Student Accessibility Services (SAS) provides academic accommodation assistance and related supports to students with disabilities. Registered with SAS? Don’t forget to activate your accommodations for this term.
- Technical support: University Technology Services’ (UTS) has a list of tech resources and a live chat feature that connects you with UTS Service Desk Analysts, providing real-time support.
Take care of yourself
February is a busy month. Don’t forget to practice self care and take some time for yourself.