Website Outage Notice
Registrar site periodically unavailable on Tuesday June 2nd beginning at 8pm until 8am the following day.
Welcome back, Marauders (or welcome to those of you new this year)! We’re here with everything you need to succeed this term.
Mark your calendar: important dates
- Sept. 11, 2019 – last day for enrolment and course changes (drop/add)
- Sept. 25, 2019 – NEW fall fee deadline
- Monday, Oct. 14 to Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019 – Fall Reading Week
- Nov. 8 – last day for withdrawing from
courses without failure by default
- More on this year’s sessional dates
- NEW: Financial Aid and Registrar Services are now together in one space! Check out our newly renovated front-line services in GH 108
- In an effort to reduce our paper usage and provide instant services to you, we now offer free on-demand transcripts in GH 108 after 10 a.m. on business days
- Need to confirm your enrolment for your RESP plan? Request an RESP enrolment verification letter
Aid & Awards
- It’s not too late to apply for OSAP! We are currently working on OSAP confirmation of enrolment for fall term
- Online aid applications are now open; complete your personal profile on Mosaic to apply for work programs and bursaries
- Scholarship applications open Jan. 1, 2020
- Congratulations to the 2019 Schulich Leaders!
- Undergrad Writing Centre – improve your writing techniques! Book your appointment or attend a drop-in session
- Undergrad Peer Tutoring Network – affordable and accessible course-specific tutoring available
- Career Access Professional Services – services for students who identify as a member of an equity-seeking group or have barriers to employment
- McMaster Exchange Program – learn about studying abroad with info sessions starting this November
- Academic advising – your Faculty is here to help! Talk to an advisor about your academics
Make the world your classroom for a year
- The McCall MacBain International Fellowship is valued at up to $23,500 and gives you the unique opportunity to learn a new language, build lasting ties with local communities and gain valuable work experience in a different cultural context
Staying safe on campus
- McMaster Security Services has launched a new safety app for Android and iPhone users
- It provides safety alerts, emergency contact info, a new “Friend Walk” feature and more!
Fall into reading week with the Student Success Centre
- Job Shadow Program – gain experience in an industry that interests you during reading week
Save the date: upcoming fairs
- Community Engagement and Volunteer Fair – Tuesday, Sept. 17, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., MUSC
- Fall Career Fair – Thursday, Sept. 19, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sport Hall
- Fall Career Fair Access Hour 2019: Mobilizing your Diversity – Thursday, Sept. 19, CIBC Hall
- McMaster Exchange Fair – Nov. 19, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., MUSC
New health and well-being website
- McMaster joined the growing list of health-promoting schools in 2017 after signing the Okanagan Charter, dedicated to advancing student, faculty and staff health and well-being
- McMaster’s Okanagan Committee has launched a brand new, interactive website, where you can find all of the campus health and well-being resources all in one place!
A little about the Registrar’s Office
We’re the ones who selected you for admission, print your student cards, make sure your class schedules are conflict-free, manage all of your exams, help you with OSAP and scholarships, securely keep track of your student record and organize convocation, when you’ll receive your diploma.