October, 05, 2020 10:00 AM
- The official deadline for fall term OSAP applications is October 24. Apply now!
- OSAP’s supporting document deadline is coming up on November 13.
- Did you receive a notification on your OSAP account about an income update?
- Don’t forget to submit your information through the OSAP portal by the suggested deadline of October 31.
- The official deadline is November 7 but it’s important to submit early. If you don’t submit your income update in time, you may lose eligibility for the McMaster Bursary Program.
Aid & Awards
- Have you visited AwardSpring yet? Check the new Aid & Awards platform regularly to see what’s new and when application deadlines are coming up. Access AwardSpring through the tile on Mosaic.
- The Drs. Jolie Ringash & Glen Bandiera Renaissance Award is going virtual this year. Applications open on October 10. Check your AwardSpring Dashboard to see if you’re eligible for this award.
Take care of yourself this reading week
- If you enrolled in the fall term payment plan last month, your next payment instalment is coming up on October 25.
- Your payment plan will be considered defaulted if payment isn’t received by any of the designated monthly due dates.
- If a payment is missed, your plan and student account will be subject to regularly scheduled monthly interest and late fees.