Students requiring certification or verification letters from McMaster can visit the Mosaic – Student Centre to access a variety of letters. Only letters with information applicable to the student will be generated.
Enrolment/Financial Letters address your status at the University. Although the following letters are available for request, only those that apply will be produced. Please note that some letters may be term specific.
Visit Mosaic Student Centre > My Academics > Enrolment/Financial Letters for the following letter options:
- Approved for Graduation – confirms the student is approved to graduate.
- Course Enrolment – certifies the student is registered at McMaster University and includes the courses he/she is enroled in, in a particular term.
- Degree Awarded – indicates a degree has been awarded.
- Invoice – invoice for fees.
- No Enrolment – certifies the student is not enrolled in any courses in the specified term.
- RESP Letter – indicates whether the student is registered as full- or part- time at McMaster University for RESP plans.
- Registration – certifies the student is enrolled at McMaster University.
Delivery Options Available
You can select where you would like to have this message sent; cc your email address to receive a copy as well.
Input the address to print on your copy, print if off and drop it in the mail.
Printer friendly – save the letter as a PDF, you can then print it off, forward along or keep for your records.
If you require a specific form to be completed, it can be dropped off, faxed or mailed to the Office of the Registrar. The processing time to complete certification/verification forms is 7-10 business days.
Please be advised courier or fax charges may apply. Please contact our Registrar’s Office for details.